WELCOME (BACK) TO DIMENSIONAL!
We are committed to providing our customers a safe environment while relaxing in our open air taproom and patio!
As mandated by the City of Dubuque, masks are required in all public areas. This means that you will need to mask-up when entering and moving about the taproom or patio (ordering beer or food, using the restrooms, etc., etc). You can remove your mask when you are safely seated with your party.
In order to provide a safe and fun environment for our valued patrons and staff, please adhere to the following guidelines:
BEER & FOOD
- We now serve REAL FOOD! Our friends from Flatted Fifth are renowned for their BBQ and have a great NEW menu that includes several appetizer options as well.
- Place beer orders at the north or south ends of the bar.
- Order food separately at the south end of the bar by the kitchen window (Please note: food and beer must be separately purchased).
* Please designate one person per party to place your beer and food orders in order to keep lines to a minimum. Please be cognizant of social distancing when forming lines for beer and food purchase.
Please limit restroom capacity to two (2) customers at a time. Please practice social distancing and avoid forming lines outside of restrooms.
OUCH! – THINGS WE HAD TO CUT
- We cannot fill used growlers. You are welcome to purchase beer to go in a new growler, crowlers (25.4 oz cans), or NOW 16oz. cans!
- We cannot do our famous cookie time until further notice.
- And we cannot provide board games, bags, etc. But feel free to bring your own!
What you can expect from us and we hope we can expect from you!
Our staff are screened for symptoms daily prior to reporting to work. (We hope you do the same prior to coming to see us!) We do not allow anyone to work in our facility if they exhibit any Covid symptoms.
We utilize a high temperature glass washer to sanitize our glassware. All tables and chairs are cleaned and sanitized after each parties’ use.
Restrooms and common touch areas are sanitized regularly. We are providing hand (alcohol based) sanitizer for customer use at select locations throughout our facility.
Humans are a social species and we are a social business. With that in mind, each of us must accept some risk if we are to leave our homes and each of us must accept responsibility for our friends and family who are most vulnerable. We are very grateful for your support, and trust that you will help us all stay safe!
Please reach out to any staff member if you have any concerns!Back to Homepage